The website Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Usage
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
YOU MUST NOT:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- Republish material from the website (including republication on another website).
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the website for a commercial purpose.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Redistribute material from the website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as articles).
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the website without our express written consent.
You must not use the website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of the website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of the website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to the website the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Limitations of Liability
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- The website will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage.
- The website will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
- The website will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- The website maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be decided by a Court of Law.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on the website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of the website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Exclusion of Third Party Rights